Here are 5 groups of diseases which can be best treated and healed with homoeopathy:
1. Auto-immune diseases: A disease in which the body’s immune system attacks healthy cells. These are Rheumatoid arthritis, Celiac disease, Sjogren’s syndrome, Ankylosing spondylitis, Alopecia, etc.
2. Degenerative diseases: A disease in which the function or structure of the affected tissues or organs changes for the worse over time These include Osteoarthritis, Cancers, Osteoporosis, etc.
3. Menstrual dis orders : Menstrual disorders are problems that affect a woman’s normal menstrual cycle. These are Dysmenorrhea, Menorrhagia, Amenorrhea, Pre-menstrual syndrome, etc.
4. Psychiatric diseases: These refer to a broad range of problems that disturb a person’s thoughts, feelings, behavior or mood. These are Autism, Bipolar disorder, Depression, etc.
5. Acute or seasonal diseases: Acute conditions are severe and sudden in onset. Seasonal diseases arise due to the change in the environmental conditions during different seasons. Under these can be covered all kind of fevers, Common cold, Throat infections, diarrhea, Flu, Allergies, etc.
Each one of disease is treated with a specific strategy to understand its underlying cause and their symptoms for which its corresponding remedy is selected.