Stuck in a tiresome job, unable to find a way out to unwind yourself and
break the shackles of a dull daily routine. It is time to rejuvenate your soul
by planning a family holiday, a vacation with friends, or a solo trip.
Travelling brings happiness and excitement back to life, along with an
the adrenaline rush that comes by visiting new places, exploring new cultures,
and meeting new people. Whether it is partying with friends in an exotic
foreign land, spending quality time with family on a beach or travelling
alone to rediscover yourself, the travel charges with the accommodation and
unforeseen shopping expenses could burn a hole in your pockets, if not
One of the most efficient ways to deal with planned or unplanned vacation
expenses is obtaining a personal loan. Offered without security or end-use
condition, Fullerton India personal loan can be used for purposes, for example,
paying emergency medical bills, funding education expenses, or executing
travel plans without any financial limitations. Provided at an affordable
interest rate and with minimal paperwork, a personal loan or travel loan can
help you enjoy your vacation to the fullest without worrying about the
money. Upon calculating the travel expenses and assessing the loan charges
through a Fullerton India personal loan interest rate calculator, you could
plan the finances hence in advance and experience a blissful vacation.
Scroll down to know in detail how a Fullerton India personal loan could
help you realize your holiday goals.
Features of a Fullerton India personal loan
- The candidates can borrow up to INR 25 Lakhs with Fullerton India,
- depending on their eligibility and requirement.
- It offers attractive interest rates and flexible repayment terms on a
- personal loan to all the candidates.
- Applying for a personal loan is entirely paperless and contactless
- the process at Fullerton India.
- With its quick disbursal feature, the loan amount gets deposited in the
- candidate’s account quickly, without any hassle.
● Along with the usual personal loan features, the existing customers are
also provided with few additional benefits by Fullerton India.
● Before applying for the personal loan, the borrower can check the
eligibility criteria and calculate the EMIs through the personal loan
calculator to avoid any confusion later.
● One can easily apply for a personal loan by filling in the required
personal, work, and bank details in the application form available
online. The borrower shall receive an instant status update about their
loan application within a few minutes of its submission.
Travel Loan Eligibility Criteria
The candidate’s ages should be at least 21 years and at most 65 years, at
the time of applying and loan maturity, respectively.
● The candidate should possess a total work experience of at least one
year and a minimum of 6-months of experience in the current firm.
● The candidate should be a salaried professional working in a public or
private organization or a self-employed individual.
● For a salaried professional, the minimum income required is INR
20,000 per month. In the case of a self-employed individual, the
revenue of a company needed depends on their industry’s nature.
● Lastly, the credit score of the candidate should be 750 or more.
Steps to apply for a Travel Loan
● Firstly, the candidate should click on the ‘Apply Now button on the
● Select your nature of employment and enter an active mobile
● After the One-Time Password (OTP) verification, you should enter the
required loan amount along with the repayment period.
● Next, the candidate should fill the application form with valid personal
information, work details, and bank details.
● The candidate will be prompted to upload the softcopy of the
required documents (Identity proof, Address proof, etc.)
● After filling the form and uploading the documents successfully. You
will ask to preview your application for any corrections before submission.
● Upon applying, it will be reviewed by the concerned department.
Upon their approval, the required loan amount will be deposited in
your bank account.